HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy At 50 Post. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Vacancy|
- Ultratech Cement Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- Steel Plant Recruitment – Apply Online
- BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- Northern Coalfields Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- Oil India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for:
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should Be ITI In relevant or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment only. kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
-Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Mechanic Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic – High School (Science, and Mathematics (10+2 method) or equivalent)
– Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air Condition, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater – High School (10+2 Mode) or equivalent |
– Welder, Sheet Metal Worker – Class VIII Pass (10+2 Mode)
– National Trade Certificate in Copa (COPA) / Dice (PASAA) (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) by NCVT/SCVT issued |
Total Vacancy – 50
Name of Post – Apprentice
Age Limit for HAL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 27 Years
Age Relaxation: For OBC » 03 Years | For SC/ST » 05 Years
No fee is payable for applying.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates » No Fee
- SC/ST Candidates » No Fee
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Accessories Division Lucknow.
Salary » As Per Rule
Selection Process for HAL Apprentice Recruitment:
Selection will be based on Merit.
The result of the selection will be declared on the website http://184.108.40.206/trg only.
Tentative Date of Result Declaration: 22/06/2021
How To Apply for HAL Apprentice Recruitment:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://220.127.116.11/trg/. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
After the candidate fills the “Basic Information” on the website, the registration number will be available on the website, which the candidate should immediately note down for future use. After successfully filling the basic information, upload the photograph and signature in the online registration form and submit the form complete with all the required information on the website. Incomplete registered forms will not be accepted. The last date / time for online registration will be 18 June 2021.