Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Southern Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice (Freshers, Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician) in various divisions of Southern railway. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Southern Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Eligibility||Class 10th/ Class 12th/ ITI|
- SCR Recruitment 2021 for 80 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Specialist Doctor, GDMO, and other posts – Apply Now
- Northern Coalfields Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- MCTE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- RRCAT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Recruitment:
- Applicants should have completed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ ITI from a recognized board/ institute.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
Total Vacancy – 3378
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|Name of the Divisions/ Workshop||No. of Vacancies|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||936|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||756|
|Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur||1686|
Age Limit for Southern Railway Recruitment:
- Age limit should be 15 years to 22 years/ 24 years.
- Application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online mode.
- Selection will be based on Merit list.
- Applications through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
How to Apply
- Go to official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on News & Updates>> Personnel Branch Information, find & click Engagement of Act Apprentices 2021-22.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the filled application form.