Vizag Steel Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of 319 trade apprentice posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Vizag Steel Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Advt No||RINL/VSP/L&DC/Trade 2021(1)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM>>||JOIN NOW>>|
आईटीआई जॉब अपडेट्स फेसबुक पर पाने के लिए अभी यह ग्रुप ज्वाइन करें ITI Job Upadtes
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Vizag Steel Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Total Vacancy – 319
Name of Post – (Below Details)
Age Limit for Vizag Steel Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Trade Apprentices: One Year
- For UR, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 200/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
How To Apply for Vizag Steel Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply for the recruitment. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://www.vizagsteel.com/. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying for the above apprentice’s positions at RINL, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- After successful registration in the above website then apply for this position online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com on or before 17 July 2021.
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below: Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc. Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in case of Un Reserved and EWS candidates, where as it is 40 percentile in case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment.
- Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise will be offered the apprenticeship In case of tie for final short listing for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
Last Date for online application 17-07-2021
|Official Notification >>||DOWNLOAD HERE >>|
|Apprentice Portal >>||Apply Here >>|
|RINL Portal >>||Apply Here >>|